NRI Real Estate Story in India
Real estate has always been a lucrative investment option for NRIs. RBI has laid down fairly conducive & hassle free regulations to enable the NRIs make voluptuous investments in the realty sector.
The following factors make the real estate sector one of the most yielding sectors for the investors:
- Constantly growing & booming economy
- Increased participation of the global players in the Indian market.
- Progressive evolving technology & innovative machinery
- Stringent norms & policies with respect to maintenance of building.
- Upgradation of infrastructure from head to toe
- Entry of world class player in the hospitality & entertainment sector.
- Favourable demographics
- Liberalised FDI regime.
Apart from the factors stated above, what attracts the NRIs is the splurge of luxury apartments, splendid villas & beautiful commercial complexes being created by the realtors in India.
Last but not the least, a change of attitude amongst the young NRI population from that of ‘save & buy’ to ‘buy & repay’ has contributed immensely in generating huge
returns from the Real Estate sector in India.